Thursday 25 July 2013

I don't care

I don't care if the stars collide
And the heavens fall from the sky,
I shall not worry if the earth trembles,
And the oceans run wild or dry.
If people judge, I shall not care,
If neighbors hate me I won't spite,
If my legs are pulled so down I fall,
I shall neither pull back nor fight.
I don't care if I bid not so well
In impressing the common eye,
Or if frowned upon by hypocrites
I won't blush in shame nor cry.
Rich or poor in paper money
In greed-infested world of fear,
I shall not succumb to worries of morn,
I am alive, now and here.
I don't care but make my life 
A cosmic mission of no long a stay,
Moment by moment savored in love
All lived in full, night and day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Κερκυρα

 In the wilderness of the green lush trees, Between the sea and the hills; Mighty Poseidon of the seas - Upon the dazzling beauty of Kerkyra...