Thursday 21 November 2013

I love you more

"I love you once, I love you twice,
More than beans and rice."
I love you now, I'll love you later,
More than  wine and water.
I love your eyes,  I love your hair,
More than the  light and air.
Your  shadow I love,  I love  your trace,
And love I do your smiling face.
I love you far, I love you near,
You are my life's sole souvenir.
In peace, in love, as much in war,
Is what the shield of my love is for.
I love you sick, I love you well,
More than vows and rings tell.
I love you true,  I love you real,
Deeper than the  urges we feel.




2 comments:

  1. "Ante Amare", keep composing such a nice poem, good structure!!

    "Artistoch mechem antu atibalum biyenew".

    ReplyDelete

Κερκυρα

 In the wilderness of the green lush trees, Between the sea and the hills; Mighty Poseidon of the seas - Upon the dazzling beauty of Kerkyra...