Monday 30 January 2012

Hypocrite


Standing on the shoulders 
Of many a giant and humble,
I know not I am vain,
Till I stagger and stumble;
Reading the books of the wise,
Listening to what they say,
I admit not my ignorance,
Treading  on what they paved 
I feel it's all my way.
Enjoying freedom and  peace,
Thanks to many martyred a hero,
I regret not, being useless,
I am nothing, I give nothing,
But arrogance and sorrow.
Living on the brightest ideas, 
Of those who have tried and toiled,
I acknowledge not they aren't mine,
I tell no one one I am crook and spoiled.
Yes, I am such a hypocrite, 
So I always pretend,
My indispensable existence, 
To humanity and beyond.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Κερκυρα

 In the wilderness of the green lush trees, Between the sea and the hills; Mighty Poseidon of the seas - Upon the dazzling beauty of Kerkyra...