Sunday 2 December 2012

Tears from the sky

Hi there, down on earth,
Kisses and hugs from the sky;
I miss you already, earthling
I see the stakes up here are high;
Even when so powerfully driven,
Even when I have wings to fly.
Down pour my tears,
Through the clouds that shield you from sight;
And across they ride the winds,
Guided by your smiles and warmth,
Through the darkness of the night.
When the winds whisper,
And when the clouds roar above,
Listen to the melodies of pain,
And feel the tears of skyhigh love.
Feel them, believe them,
And send them back through the rain;
Let me feel them, listen to them,
And use them to wash away my pain.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Κερκυρα

 In the wilderness of the green lush trees, Between the sea and the hills; Mighty Poseidon of the seas - Upon the dazzling beauty of Kerkyra...